From Ecclesiastical to Popular Jazz
– our music is as diverse as our singers and their ranges. All Souls Adult Choir is open to everyone!
The choir enjoys fun and fellowship throughout the year with events such as: The annual choral workshop featuring a guest conductor, collaborations with professional musicians from the Tulsa area and community service activities.
While singing in the choir is incredibly rewarding, it’s also a big commitment! The church counts on us to provide an essential part of the worship service, and we are committed to giving the absolute best of ourselves. While we all recognize that business and family obligations will make some absences inevitable, members are expected to be responsible about attendance at rehearsals, services, special events and activities.
- The choir will perform most Sunday mornings at the Traditional Service, September through June.
- Rehearsals are held on Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m., August through May, with additional practice before the annual Christmas and Spring Concerts.
- Child care is provided for all choir functions and rehearsals
- Interested? Please contact the Director of Music, Rick Fortner, at 743-2805 ext. 312, or by email. No auditioning required!